Monday, October 12, 2009

Time IS Of The Essence....

Most people who know me know that I am a very prompt person. To not be on time is one of my biggest pet peeves. When someone asks me to either take them somewhere and they give me a time. I am expecting that the time given is when I will be there. I understand if you have to be late, have the manners to call and let me know before hand, or if you do not need me at all.  For example. If you tell me to be there at 8am I will be there a bit before to keep from being in a hurry. I NEVER get up early. I have worked nights for years and that is the schedule I keep, unless it is official business. So today I wake up get ready and drive to my destination. Needless to say the person I was meant to pick up not only was gone but did not bother to call me before hand to let me know he was gone. I can afford to waste gas as it is. I was enraged to say the least. So if you ever need me to do that for you, I suggest you better fucking be there and do not waste my time, or at least call.. It took a good hour of listening to the Pixies to get me calm enough to post this anyway and I am still pissed off. Have a great day. love and light, JD

No comments: