Friday, August 7, 2009

iPod Over The Rainbow




This is James AKA "Trucker James" from the Derek and Romaine Show.
The shirt is definitely what I need to buy for him because I have to say that he does own one of the gayest iPod in history. I think if you put Richard Simmons, Liberace, The Castro in San Fransisco and The Village in New York city together in a blender and mixed it up, you would not even be close to getting how flaming this man's iPod is.

Why am I writing this you may ask, well for one, I can. Second, because the other night he let me get a glimpse into his millions of mega bites that basically need their own pride parade.

I have never seen such a mix of Boy Bands, Pop Divas, SHOW TUNES(nu ff said there), Disco Divas, and just about every other stereotypical song listed in the gay pantheon. Now James assured me for three hours that he did have or was going to be playing me some "straight" music...I waited and I think he did manage to get maybe one song that I would at least categorize as "bi curious". No Rock, No Metal, there was nary a guitar to be heard on this man's playlist.That may be in the section that is trying to pass. His playlist is a bottom.

Now I am not knocking him or his rendition of most if not all of these songs, yes he did sing to me. The man knew every word to every song. So I have a wonderful image of him cruising down the road in an eighteen wheeler singing, Britney, Whitney and Mariah at the top of his lungs. Not sure if I can be certain if wigs are involved, just a suspicion on my part.

All I know is that his iPod shits glitter and rainbows. If Studio 54 and Broadway had a coked up baby, that would not even touch it. Could a piece of technology be even more gay than it's owner? I did not think this was possible but I know now. He asked me just awhile ago if I was going to blog about this. I think I just answered his question. Love ya James. JD

No comments: