Saturday, August 1, 2009

All Summer In A Day

I can not believe that it is already August already! I did not get much done this summer. The weather here is very mild for this time of the year. West Virginia is a beautiful place to be in the summertime simply for the scenery alone. The weather this year has been one of the mildest we have had on record in years. I guess back when I was working security that spending fourteen hours a day in a car every night can make time seem like your basically wasting time, which I had come to realize that I was. I am not one for the monastic lifestyle when it comes to work. When it was offered to me the burnout I was going through at the time was not a bad thing but hell, the pay was better. I did have just me and my Sirius radio to keep me busy. There were a few bears, deers, and coyotes to keep me company. I digress. I can not believe that there was a time when for seventeen years I never missed a year hitting up Myrtle Beach. To think that it has been over ten years since I have even been out of my home state sickens me. I have to fix this shit and fix it fast. I was wondering what you all have been doing this summer and do you think that it seems to be running out faster than usual. Love and light, JD

No comments: