Friday, August 12, 2011

And Now Heres Something We Hope You'll Really Like....

Greetings boys and girls and everyone else in between. Yes I know I have been a very lazy prophet as of late and this might explain it. The very striking young man to the left of this text is Will. We will call him that because that is his name. But like every story lets start at the very beginning..its a very good place to start..thank you Julie Andrews.











 Once upon a time there was a very attractive prophet, who happen to be online one night, gave a profile I had seen on gay.com a chance. I will say I might have been a bit evil and flashed my junk at said person(a webcam can be a great tool) and he ended up in my house. My gut told me what to do and thank God I listened to it. Needless to say I made one of the best decisions I have ever made, I ended up with one of the best friends as well as the best boyfriend, I have ever had.
We have a very tight closed relationship, we dont do threesomes and for some reason most gay men find that odd that you only want to be with ONE person, but that is the way we are..







 Old boy here, loves cars, video games, and has excellent musical taste.. Completely caring, huge heart and will not let you down, loyal to the end..This one loves to cuddle(and trust me he has a PHD in it). You could not ask for a better guy to have in your life, trust me I know..He is totally dependable, as well as a hopeless romantic. He is the kind of person who can light up your day when its pretty dark. I could not say more good things about him.I have to stress this, he is more than just a great dick. I love the guy, he did change my life for the better and I thank God everyday that this is the man I'll will spend the rest of my life with. I love my baby so much..









Enjoy the clip!!

Looks very familiar, boxers are so fucking hot
Love and Light Bitches, JD

No comments: