Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Derek and Romaine

Years ago I was working for the now defunct Circuit City. I sold Sirius and XM radios. The programing on XM annoyed me and I decided to go with Sirius. I must honestly say that I made the best decision in the world. I called and hit the power button and the first show I came across was Derek and Romaine(Sirius 109, XM 98) and I have been hooked for over six years now. Derek Hartley and Romaine Patterson have given me so many hours of laughter and of course a few great prizes it has well been worth my 12.95 a month. The "bitches" have become some of the best people I have met in years and it is great that a show like this can reach the GLBT community in so many small towns and open them up to shows, music, and movies that you would never get the chance to any other way. You can also chat live with everyone at www.derekandromaine.com if you have a live webcam you can see who your talking to and have a great time. So get your ass out there and not only get Sirius, but support one of the best shows on the channel. Come on in the water is more than fine. You can also find more information on both Derek and Romaine at their websites
www.derekhartley.com
www.eatromaine.com
I will swear to you a better time you could not find, 6-10 EST. enjoy BITCHES. love and light, JD

No comments: